Current Open Positions
Join our team and experience the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work in real-time as you take part in building our company’s success.
We are a growing law firm in need of a reliable and proactive Paralegal. The Paralegal will work directly with our attorneys to prepare for upcoming cases, get involved in fact-finding projects and be responsible for developing and maintaining an index system for all case files. Our caseload is growing and the ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping us meet all of our clients’ needs.
- Create reports for attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Work with attorneys to develop legal arguments, motions, and other case filings
- Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submits reports on pertinent changes
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases